Friday, December 11, 2015

ICE Gaylord


We took a family trip to see the "ICE" exhibit at the Gaylord with Vicki, Dave, Brad and Jessie to celebrate Vicki and Dave's birthdays. We started off by eating dinner at Cole Vines in Grapevine and then we headed to the Gaylord. Brent and I have done ICE before but the rest of the gang had not so it was fun watching them experience it for the first time. Although, the exhibit was better this time than the time Brent and I went with his old work people. There were surprises around every corner and Preston was in sensory overload. The slide was really fun, just wish we could have slid down it more than 1 time. It was a fun family night and we can't wait till the next event!

This will put you in the Christmas Spirit!!
 Uncle B trying to get a pic with P but its not happening
 Going down the slide
 Ice Tunnel
 What did you do!?!?
 I think Preston has just about had it
Happy Birthday you two
 Time to go and he is still going crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment