Life has gotten pretty crazy & none stop now that we are finally all moved into our new home! We moved in on June 12, 2016 and got working on the house right away. I have been feeling the nesting urge for a while now and its been hard to not be able to do all the nesting things I wanted to do. But now that we are in, we have been painting, decorating and of course the most fun part, preparing for Parker's arrival by getting the nursery all set up, going through Preston's old baby items and getting ready for our hospital stay.
One major thing that I have developed with this pregnancy is carpal tunnel in my right hand. My hand has been numb, tingling and painful since about late June. Dr. Grisham said its normal to develop that when pregnant due to the excess swelling and water retention. But boy oh boy, has it been challenging to deal with.
Plus I hurt my ankle pretty badly when I slipped in the bathroom. My feet have been swollen pretty much ever since.
But we are now 7 days away from my induce date and I am overjoyed to finally hold Parker in my arms! Preston calls brother Parker Everest and its the cutest thing ever.
Preston and I went shopping the other day to pick out a present for Parker when he is born. Preston picked out the perfect gift...a car ball that Parker can easily grab. He was so proud of himself picking out the "perfect" gift for his brother.
We had our 37 week appointment and we got to see Parker on the sonogram! He was measuring to be 7.25lbs at the time of the sonogram so by my induce date, he might be around 8.25-8.5lbs. Preston was 7.6lbs at 41 weeks so Parker is going to be a little bigger than Preston was.
We have our last doctors appointment on Thursday, July 21 and Dr. Grisham will check my cervix to see if I am progressing any or not.
Let the official count down begin!!
30 Weeks
32 Weeks






No comments:
Post a Comment