I can't believe I am a mother of a 5 year old...how does that happen!?!?! We celebrated Preston's birthday by taking him and 14 of his friends to Obstacle Warrior Kids and he and everyone absolutely LOVED it despite one broken arm (poor Logan) and mistakenly taken birthday presents (we got them all back, thank goodness). The kids had fun climbing, jumping and falling all over the obstacles and then after about an hour into it, we stopped for pizza and birthday cake and then the kids were back at it. We didn't get to open the presents there, so when we got home, that was the first thing we did. Right now, Preston is into superheroes and tsums tsums. His favorite gift was the little stuffed tsum tsum that Caroline got him.
Preston is maturing quickly and lately has been saying "Ok Mother" when I ask him to do something he doesn't want to do. He and Brent love playing T-ball in the house together and Preston has taken to being a Big Brother incredibly well. He loves Parker so much and he shows it everyday.
Love you Preston Jack "Bubba"!!
































































































No comments:
Post a Comment