Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One Year Wedding Anniversary!!

Brent and I celebrated our One-Year Wedding Anniversary this past weekend on November 22nd!! I absolutely can not believe it has already been a year. Crazy!! So our anniversary celebration had its ups and downs on Sunday but all in all it turned our pretty well. Brent cooked me breakfast which was a very nice surprise and it was really good. Then I had a melt down because I thought I had lost all my christmas tree ornaments but my mom ended up finding them in the very back of their attic...thank goodness!! Brent then surprised me with his very thoughtful and really cool anniversary present, I knew he was up to something but I wasn't for sure what he had gotten me. He surprised me with a really cool canvas pop art piece that had our photobooth pictures on it from our wedding. We hung it in our stairway and I love looking at it every time I pass by. Good job B-Rent!! We wanted to save eating the top layer of our wedding cake till after dinner but neither of us could wait. So after opening presents we went straight for the cake. It still smelt pretty good but the cake was pretty dry. It still brought back wonderful memories. Brent then decided he wanted to take me to an IMAX movie so we headed to the theater and saw "A Christmas Carol" in 3-D. It was awesome!! I have never seen a movie in 3-D and it really does seem like the characters are coming straight at you! By this time we were really hungry so we both agreed Pei Wei sounded good. We filled our bellies then went straight to bed. That marked our first year of marriage and even though there have been some tough times, I wouldn't change any of it for the world. Happy Anniversary B-Rent!! Love you!!

What could it be....

I love it, thank you B-Rent!!

awww our wedding cake

Brent's ready to take a big bite

we are soo cool in our 3-D glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment