The first thing I saw when I came in was Preston's first cake dedicated to him. It had Baby Preston written in blue icing with a cute little stork on it. All of us girls sat around the table munching on the food and catching up on all the new work gossip. Then it was time to open presents. I got so many good things like a bath center, blankets, my pack-in-play, head support, baby einstein travel along player, grooming kit, cover for shopping cart, onesies, boppy and bath accessories. But my big present came in the end when all the girls chipped in and gave me a $200 gift card to Buy Buy Baby. That will defiantly come in handy!! Ashley and Christy served the cake after all the presents were opened and then we took a group photo.
I'm well on my way to getting all the things little baby Preston will need!!
Shower Host: Ashley and Christy

Gift Table

Cake for Preston

Cara and Christy


Yummy food spread, Crab cakes

Spinach Dip

Pizza

Egg Rolls

From Jenee Chustz

From Amy Worman

From Amy Worman

From Lacey Carmichael

From Mitch Taylor

From Jami McDermid

From Christy Jacobs

From Ashley Wilson

From Stefani Meek




Group Photo - Christy, Shellie, Lacey, me, Ashley, Jenee, Cara, Stefani, Becky and Jami
No comments:
Post a Comment