Mommy and Preston
First Bath
Preston's First Bottle Feeding
Preston's First Bottle Feeding with Mommy
Special Visitors
Grams and Peeps
Phillis & Kelly Hager
Cousin Jerod
2 Week Checkup
Preston was such a trooper at his 2 week checkup. Mommy didn't plan very well and had his checkup right at his feeding time. He did great at holding off his hunger tears until after the appointment. Preston now weighs 7 pounds 11.5 oz and measures 20.5 inches. He has grown 25% in all 3 categories, so he is right in proportion!! I think I had a harder time at his appointment than him because I had to hold him down while they measured him, had to watch him get his Hepatitis B vaccine and had to hold his foot when they pricked it again for testing. Luckily Mal came with me and was there for support. Dr. Mix then answered all my questions and we were on our way.
Gender Reveal Party
Brent and I took Preston for his first family outing to Chad and Christina's Gender Reveal Party. I was a bit nervous going because I wasn't sure how Preston would be but he did great and everyone loved seeing him for the first time. Everyone got a chance to hold him and said he was such a good baby. The big reveal came and Chad and Christina are having a little baby GIRL!!!! Caroline Marie Sandline will be going us soon and now Preston will have a cousin he can play with that will be his age!!
Pictures of Preston
No comments:
Post a Comment