2 Month Appointment
Preston's 2 month appointment was a doosie for sure. He had to get 5 vaccine shots and 1 oral vaccine. He took the first 2 shots like a champ, didn't cry at all but he lost it when he got the 3rd shot. Poor boy, I would have cried just as hard if I was getting 5 shots in my legs too. It didn't take him long to recover and he was sound asleep in my arms in no time. He weighed 11 pounds, 3 ounces (50%), is 23.75 " tall (75%) and his poor head is only 15" (10%).
Later that day when we got home, Preston ended up crying non-stop for almost a straight hour and nothing I did seemed to console him. I called his doctor after 30 minutes of him crying and she said he was probably finally feeling the pain in his legs from the shots and I needed to get him infant Tylenol. My mom ran to the store for me and after we gave him the medicine he was much better about 20 minutes later. Poor guy had a very ruff day.
Splish splash Preston taking a bath
Pics of Preston
Preston looks like an old man here
Daddy and Preston
Preston being a big boy in his bumbo chair
Mommy and Preston
Visiting Grams and Peeps
Cousin Jerod and Preston
Spending time in the backyard
The many faces of Preston
No comments:
Post a Comment