I prepared the wood beforehand by cutting all the pieces and painting them because I knew the pieces had to be dry before we could decorate them. Good thing I did my prep work because we had just enough time that evening to get all 3 crafts done before it got too late.
We started the evening with dinner that Kathy made and then we started on Jessie’s craft…Holiday coasters made with tiles, mod podge and Christmas napkins. I really liked the patterns she chose and all our coasters ended up coming out really cute.
Kathy prepared a Santa cone made with red velvet material, white fuzzy trim and sparkles for the belt. We finished this one pretty quickly but it can out really cute.
Then we made my wooden Christmas tree and I was actually surprised by how different all of ours came out. We all took a few ideas from each other and created 3 really cute trees.
Can’t wait to do this again next year!!!
Jessie's, Kathy's then mine
No comments:
Post a Comment