To celebrate my 30th Birthday, John and Kathy treated me, Brent, Brad and Jessie to a fancy dinner at Capital Grille and it was delicious. I ordered the Oscar steak and I would definitely get that again. The next day, we went out to Vicki and Dave’s house for a BBQ and good company. My parents, Bub, Michelle, Jerod, Grandma and Leon all came out too and we spent the whole day just relaxing and eating. Later that afternoon, we all walked up the street to feed the horses and we all enjoyed that. Preston got to ride on his Daddy’s shoulders and pet the horses. It was a good day and I got some good gifts too.
Preston with his cool couz
Preston loving on Low Low
Now biting Low Low
Back to loving Low Low
Too cool for school
Daddy letting Preston play in the cold water
On our way to feed the horses
Getting a piggie back ride from Daddy
Laying on Daddy's shoulder, soo sweet
Feeding the horsie
Preston wants a snack too
No comments:
Post a Comment