The blue bonnets are here and I couldn’t wait to take Preston out to get his pictures made. We went back to the same spot we took them last year for his first blue bonnet pictures and it still amazes me how much he has changed in just a short year. We went to the blue bonnet field in Sunnyvale and the blue bonnets were stunning. I dressed Preston in some of the new clothes I just got him and I have to say, he looked pretty darn cute. Preston’s eyes really pop out when he wears blue. We sat Preston down in a circle of blue bonnets and to my surprise he wasn’t too happy about it. He didn’t want the flowers touching him and all that he wanted was his monkey pacifier. We tried to hold out giving it to him but that is all what he was focused on. So I ended up getting a lot of pictures with his monkey pacifier in his mouth, him crying or him reaching out for his pacifier but that is who he is right now and these will make great memories when we look back on them years from now.
"What is this stuff...?"
Not really enjoying sitting in a field of blue bonnets
His sexy finger in the mouth pose
Trying to escape the field of flowers
He's better now that he has Mr. Monkey
Hey, there's a smile
He wanted to ride this tricycle soo bad
He loves his rocks
We have never seen white bonnets before
More rocks
Love this picture
Feeling better about the blue bonnets now
Just a short year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment