Wednesday, March 23, 2016

New Haircut & New Haircut Experience


I finally decided to jump on the new hairstyle bandwagon for boys and took Preston to Knock Outs to get his hair cut with the hard part and super short sides. I have always taken him to the kids haircut place but I knew he needed to go to a regular hair salon for this type of hair cut. I took him to the girl where Jerod goes and it was such a fun experience for Preston and me. 
He instantly became a big boy making friends with the boys that were waiting to get their hair cut and calling them "his buddy". It was cute thou when all the TVs in the salon were playing sports but the girl asked Preston if he wanted cartoons and he said yes, so his TV was on cartoons while all the others were on sport channels. 
He sat so proudly getting his hair cut and then when she was done, she asked if I wanted her to wash his hair (it was included in the price). At that point, he had never had his hair washed while getting a hair cut and I thought, why not, lets give it a shot. 
Preston took his toy car and sat like a big boy getting his hair washed and didn't fuss at all. I think he actually liked it. 
His hair turned out soo cute and we are still loving it!

Before (little boy)

After (big boy) 

No comments:

Post a Comment