Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Carnival

Last Friday night after dinner at Flying Fish we all headed over to the carnival in the parking lot of Firewheel. I've always said those things are so dangerous but it was a nice evening and I couldn't resist Jerod wanting to go. Him and I rode several rides together and had a blast. I haven't done anything like this with him before and I loved every minute of it. There was one ride he was a little too scared to ride so he dared Brent and I to ride it. Never backing down from a dare we did it and was soo happy when we got out of the cage alive. Such a fun evening with the fam!!

What up yo

Such a cute little family

Oh man, maybe we shouldn't ride this...

We're doing it anyway

Oh thank goodness we survived

Jerod and mom flying away

No comments:

Post a Comment