I'll never forget the first time I felt Preston move around in my tummy. I was driving to work the morning of Wednesday, Aug 31st and as I made a turn onto Gaylord Drive, I felt this little one pulse throb feeling in the bottom area of my tummy. I paused for a second thinking to myself, "did I just feel the baby move?". Then 15 seconds later I felt the throb feeling again and then again about 30 seconds after that. I knew it wasn't my tummy growling because I just got done eating breakfast. I put my hand on my tummy but didn't feel it again. I texted Brent and my Mom to tell them the potentially good news. A couple days later while sitting in on a conference call at work, I felt that one pulse throb again in my tummy. Then I felt it a couple more times. I really began to think I was beginning to feel Preston move. I finally determined that yep, that is Preston moving when I began to feel that throb feeling several times a day usually in the morning, maybe in the afternoon and then again at night for sure. I still get so excited every time I feel him moving around. Right now I am still feeling the little throbbing feeling although the throbbing feeling is getting a bit more intense.
Up until the evening of Tuesday, Sept 13th Brent hadn't been able to feel Preston move when he would put his hand on my tummy when I felt him moving around. But Brent finally felt him move for the first time on Sept 13th while we were laying on the couch watching TV. Preston gave me a pretty big nudge that night and I told Brent to quickly put his hand on my tummy cause I think he might be able to feel him this time. So he did and a few seconds later Preston moved again. I didn't say anything to see if Brent would say anything and he did. He said "I felt it"!! Preston ended up giving Brent a lot to feel that evening.
The next night I went over to my parents house to hang out and my mom got to feel Preston move for the first time as well.
So funny, as I'm sitting here writing this blog, Preston is moving around right now. He must know I am thinking and talking about him right now!! Smart boy : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment