Friday, September 30, 2011

Date Night at Putt Putt

Brent took me to play Putt Putt the other night because so often we get stuck in a rut every evening of eating dinner and watching TV all night. So he came home a little earlier than normal and said to get ready cause he wanted to take me to play Putt Putt. I thought it was very sweet and the weather was really nice that evening too. We bought a round of golf and he asked if we were going to keep score or just play for fun. Feeling lucky I said keep score of course. I was kicking his butt in the first round then I slipped up and it took me 5 tries on this one hole. I was never able to recover and he ended up beating me. Oh well, it was a fun night and we enjoyed it!!

Good'o game of Putt Putt




Show off

Can't wait till we get to take Preston with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment