Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Halloween

This is our second year in our new home for Halloween and our last year to celebrate with no kid beside us. I can't believe this time next year, I will be carving pumpkins with little baby Preston creating memories and starting new traditions. So excited and absolutely can not wait!!!

Brad and Jessie invited Brent and I to come to their house and carve pumpkins while watching the Texas Rangers win the championship that will then put them in the World Series. Jessie baked pumpkin sugar cookies and I toasted up the pumpkin seeds for everyone to try. Jessie never heard of toasting the seeds before and although they spelt great, they didn't taste so good. At least we tried.

Halloween Decorations!!















Pumpkin carving at Brad and Jessie's






Uncle Brad trying to scare Preston already








Brad's Pumpkin

Holly's Pumpkin

Jessie's Pumpkin



Just a bunch of pumpkin heads

No comments:

Post a Comment