Monday, October 3, 2011

Grayson's 3rd Birthday and a Trolley Ride in Uptown

Last weekend, we celebrated Grayson's 3rd birthday at Sara's parents house in Sunnyvale. Buzz Lightyear made an appearance and the kids got to play outside while us mommy's enjoyed the nice weather. It was good to see all the girls!!


This past weekend Mindi invited me to go with her and Logan on a Trolley Ride in Uptown. It was a beautiful Saturday morning and I couldn't resist. Logan loved the trolley ride as he pointed out for his momma to look here and to look there as he waved hello to everyone out the window. It was soo soo cute. We made one full round on the trolley and then on the way back stopped at Cafe Express to grab lunch and eat outside next to the waterfall. After lunch, we took advantage of the pretty landscaping and took some photos. I took some of Mindi and Logan and Mindi got these great shots of me and my belly. Good fun day I have to say!!




Logan was so adorable


Few belly pics at home

No comments:

Post a Comment