Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

My mom and I stopped in a thrift store off 635 last weekend to see what furniture that might have for me to refinish and use in the house. Luckily I came across a $7 side table and a $30 mirror for the mantle. When we were looking at the mirror a lady came by and said that it just sold. I was disappointed of course because what are the chances that a thrift store find would be flying off the market. Well luckily the lady that bought it couldn't fit it in her car and my mom surprised me by buying it for me straight from the lady. We got both pieces home and started working on them right away. I love how they came out and can't wait to see what finds I find on our next thrift store search!!

Mirror Before

During

After


Side Table Before

During

After

No comments:

Post a Comment