Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy St. Pats & Happy Birthday to me!!!



This birthday was one to remember as it was my first birthday as a new mamma!! Preston is the best gift I could have gotten for my birthday and he just keeps giving and giving. On my actual birthday, we grabbed some lunch with Vicki, Dave and Jessie at Roadhouse and they showered me with a few very nice presents. Then Brent surprised me with a new sewing machine and took me on a birthday date to get sushi while my mom watched Preston for us.

Also that day, we had a mini photo shoot with Preston in his St. Pats outfit and got some really cute pictures. He did so good and was so patient as mommy took lots and lots of pictures. Little guy better get use to it as mommy is going to take many more pictures down the road!!

The next weekend I met up with the girls for my birthday dinner at BJ's in mesquite. I thought it was odd that I got all dressed up to go to the town east mall on a Friday night but that is what happens when you begin to get old. I loved it nevertheless. The girls got me some good smelling lotion, candle and a gift card to starbucks...can't wait to use that on a big cookie when I can have dairy again!!

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Brent's surprise present to me!!!





St. Pat's Pics









Our outdoor photo-shoot











No comments:

Post a Comment