Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mindi's 29th Birthday Bash

We celebrated Mindi's birthday in style this year by going to Pinot's Pallet in Lakewood. I have been wanting to do this for a long time and I'm so glad Mindi thought of it to do for her birthday. I'm glad we included the boys as well because it was fun to have a date night with Brent thrown in with the birthday celebration. This was also the first time Brent and I have left Preston for more than a hour or two. Vicki and Dave kindly offered to watch Preston while we were gone and he did great.

I was quite surprised by my painting talent...not that I have much but I think I did pretty good. We all did really well actually although each of our paintings came out so different.

It was a fun Saturday night!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment