Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Preston Rolls Over!!!

Preston reached a big milestone today....he rolled from his back to his tummy this morning all by himself!!!! I was getting ready this morning and had his monitor on the bathroom counter and when I looked at it he was on his back asleep as always. After I finished fixing my hair, I heard him on the monitor making noise so I assumed he was waking up. I looked at the monitor and our little guy was on his tummy. It took me a moment to really realize what had happened. I looked at the monitor closer and yep, he was on his tummy. I quickly got Brent and said come look, Preston rolled over. We both rushed to his room to give him praise and see the big moment in person. We are so proud of our little guy. He is growing by leaps and bounds.
I suspected that he might be rolling over soon because a few days ago he rolled from his tummy to his back during tummy time.
Congrats Bub. Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment