Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Arboretum Wedding


Brent and I were invited to attend one of Brent's work friends wedding at the Arboretum. It was a gorgeous evening and I was pretty excited to go because it was an opportunity to get all dressed up and do something fun...just Brent and I. As an added bonus, the Chihuly Art Exhibit was going so we got to see all the hand blown glass sculptures for free. The couple did an awesome job on the decorations, they were simple but so cute. Very pintrest style. It was also my first time in over a year to have a drink. I had 1 margarita and half way through it I was already feeling loopy. I decided not to have another one considering I had to be up with a 3 month old hours later. It was a fun night. Glad we got to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment