My little nephew turned 11 years old this year and it amazing how a couple of years makes such a huge difference. This year his birthday included a weight set so he can workout and get ab muscles, hand guns, texting girls from school and a skating party. My little nephew is no longer a little boy, he is growing to be a young man and I am soo proud of who he is becoming. He is maturing and getting smarter by the minute. He still loves his aunt Holly even though he wouldn't admit it. This years theme was Dallas Mavericks although I bet he could have done without a theme. Just presents, a cake and a few friends would make him very happy. Happy Birthday Jerod!!!
Dallas Mavericks Birthday Theme
Pizza...yum
Preston's ready to party
Proud Parents
Playing a little ball
Texting girls...geez
Boy needs to get his workout on
Proud daddy putting the weight set together for the big reveal
Partied out
Cake time
Good thing its not completely real
Lets get our skate on...haha literally
Preston loving all the bight colors
So stinkin cute
Kaci
Jerod on the move
How low can you go
Heck ya...I made it under without splitting my pants
I ended smoking these 2..still got it
Love this boy
Backward skills
My sweet Makinzi
No comments:
Post a Comment