The city of Frisco held their Annual Eggstravaganza Egg Hunt on March 16, 2013 and I was more than excited to take Preston. We invited John and Kathy to come with us and it couldn’t have been a more beautiful spring-like day. I dressed Preston is his new Easter outfit that I got him at H&M and I have to say, he looked pretty darn cute. The green and blue matching shoes pulled the whole outfit together. Preston adores being outside and when his little feet hit the ground, off he went. We had about 15 minutes to waste before the egg hunt began so we let Preston roam all around. He loved the loose gravel road and even threw a few of the rocks in his Easter basket. When it was time to start, we took him out towards the middle of the field and off he went. I was actually surprised that he knew what to do. He picked up items and placed them in his basket. For his age group, they didn’t provide plastic eggs instead they provided small boxes of cereal, snack bags and wrapped egg candy’s. I wish Preston could have enjoyed what he collected but unfortunately his allergies just don’t allow it at this time. So Daddy got to enjoy all the goodies Preston worked so hard for collecting. The grounds of the park were picked clean in all of about 4 minutes. Kids don’t play around when it comes to egg hunting.
I love moments like these
So sweet
Preston was ready to be set loose
He's quicker than me
Opp, our shoe fell off
Back on the move
Nana showing Preston all the eggs he's about to get to hunt
He's ready to be on the move again
Taking time to gather up some gravel
Gravel that survived
Taking his basket with him now
Nana and Grandpa
Back on the move
Let the hunt begin
He discovered the soccer ball didn't taste too good
Showing off his basket of goodies
Such a fun day!!
After the egg hunt, John and Kathy stood in the Easter Bunny picture line for us while we went and grabbed Preston’s stroller. Such good grandparents, they are!! The line didn’t take as long to get through as I thought and before we knew it, Preston was sitting on the Easter Bunny’s lap. I didn’t know how he would react but he did great and I loved the look of this Easter Bunny. After pictures, we headed home so Preston could take his well-deserved, well over-due nap.
He's a happy boy but a very sleepy boy

No comments:
Post a Comment