Here are a few pics of Preston and us around our Christmas tree this year. I have absolutely loved this tree from the minute we got it over 5 years ago. I love the uniqueness of it and how it displays the ornaments so well. Next year we will have a real tree because we want to take Preston to a tree farm so he can experience cutting down your own tree but this year we enjoyed another great year with my favorite tree!!
Starting the decorating process
Restringing a few of the lights
Preston helping me hang an ornament for this first time
Merry Christmas!
Last year I made a Christmas tree made from felt along with felt ornaments so Preston could decorate his own tree this year. I learned he is still a little small to properly decorate the tree but he still had a good time putting a few of the ornaments on the tree but mainly he enjoyed ripping them down and have them fall on the floor. Each day I would put all the ornaments back on the tree so he could turn right around and rip them off. Maybe next year he will enjoy decorating it with me!!
Let's get decorating again
Starting to pull them down now
No comments:
Post a Comment