We spent the 4th of July with Vicki and Dave at their house for a swim and cookout party. Dave cooked hamburgers and hotdogs and my mom made her chili and deviled eggs. Jerod came with us and he was soo excited to pick up fireworks from the fireworks stand and to go swimming all day. Jerod and Brent bought gas bombs, blackcats, roman candles and I made them get sparklers for me!! Jerod and I jumped straight into the pool when we got to Vicki and Dave's and only got out to eat and shoot off fireworks. Grams, Peeps, Mom, Dad, Grandma, Leon, Brad, Jessie, me, Brent, Jerod were all there to celebrate the big 4th. Jerod did a lot of tricks jumping into the pool and the adults had fun playing on all the water floats. We all ended the day by eating homemade ice cream with fresh strawberries. Well, I had to get bluebell ice cream but it was still darn good. I love the summer and can't wait till we have our little one and we can add him/her to our summer fun!!
Stopped at the fireworks stand to pick up the goods


First things first, fireworks before swimming I guess

Pool time!!


Dad and Dave in deep conversation, you know it must be important


Brad and Jerod couln't resist lighting off a few sparklers

Hey I want to light one!!

Jerod helping me out to get mine lit

Now the big boys want to play

Jerod lighting a smoke bomb

Brent and Grams

Vicki and Dave

Mom hogging all the noodles

Jerod loved jumping all the fountain

Dad and Mom

Jerod imitating his favorite wrestler, John Cena


My crazy dad

Jerod finishing off the last of the sparklers
No comments:
Post a Comment