I couldn't let the summer go by without taking Jerod to a waterpark for a fun filled day. I took Thursday and Friday off last week from work so I could spend a whole day with Jerod and then spend the next day recovering. He has never been to Hawaiian Falls in Garland and I was soo excited to take him. We invited Caden and Carla to come along with us and we all had a blast together. Jerod rode all the rides except for one, the "Torpedo". Caden rode it and loved it. I'm sure Jerod would too but he couldn't get over the fact that the bottom of the floor fell out from under you and you went shooting down the waterslide. Once he is able to ride the torpedo, I think he will be ready to go to Schlitterbahn. Jerod's favorite ride was the "Half Pike". Him and Caden went down that one 3 times and me and mom went down it too. Mom screamed bloody murder the whole time because she literary thought we were going to go over the edge of the ride and possible die I guess. She's so funny. Mom surprised me and ended up riding several rides I didn't think she would even attempt but she sure did. Jerod also experienced a wave pool for the first time. He had an absolute blast with that. We ate all kinds of food from nachos, fries, dip-in-dots, snowcones and chips. We all had a lot of fun and I paid for it the next day. I was completely worn out but it was totally worth every minute!! Can't wait till next year, hopefully we'll go to Schlitterbahn!!!
Hawaiian Falls with Jerod and Caden

Jessie's Bachelorette Party
Jessie's Bachelorette Party was on Saturday, July 2nd and it was a lot of fun!! The night started at Hotel Intercontinental in Addison for her lingerie party and then we had a fabulous dinner at Trulucks. I wanted to get the crab legs soo bad but instead I had to get a well done steak. Luckily that place knows how to cook and my steak was very good. After dinner the girls went across the street to Pete's Piano Bar but I had to leave after dinner because I couldn't be around all the smoke inside Pete's. Jessie had a great time and it won't be too much longer and their wedding day will be here!!
The Bachelorette has arrived


Getting the party started

All the girls at Trulucks in Addison

No comments:
Post a Comment