Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Congratulations to the Newlyweds Brad & Jessie

Brad and Jessie got hitched on Saturday, July 30th and I now have a new sister-in-law and I couldn't be more thrilled. Jessie is as sweet as can be and they had a beautiful wedding at the Fairmont Hotel in downtown Dallas.
They had their rehearsal the night before and had their dinner at Texas Land & Cattle off Lemmon. I went early to decorate the room for their dinner and luckily my wonderful mom and dad helped me out because it turned out to be a little more of an undertaking than I was expecting. In the end it all came together and looked absolutely beautiful. Vicki picked out all the decorations and even made the flower arrangements. Her and I think we would make a great team being wedding planners. There were 31 of us and it was fun getting to know Jessie's family.
The next morning, I got to the hotel early to help Vicki decorate and that turned out to be a lot more fun than expected (wink wink). In the end, it turned out beautiful and the reception was a lot of fun. I think Brent had the most fun of all as he made friends with the bartender, ripped his pants, untucked his shirt and kept me up with his snoring till 4am.

Rehearsal Dinner

Room decorations

Greeting table

The two love birds

Table set up


The beautiful flowers Vicki arranged


Jessie's parents and Brad's Dad & Kathy

New bother and sister-in-laws

Baby bump pic

The boys

John & Kathy signing the memory plate

Jessie's aunt & uncle signing the plate

Brian, Vicki & Brent signing the plate

Grams and her favorite Diddie

Lets eat cake!!!


The Wedding

Brad and his Grooms men

Mom, me and dad


Brent nervously giving his bestman speech

My parents proudly watching him give his speech

Baby bump pic

My dad and his clone from China

Oh man, Brent is getting a little too happy

Brent dancing his way backward into the reception

Brent giving the couple a love sandwich

Brent attempting to break it all down

Party shot

YMCA dance

Vicki breaking it down

The lovely couple

Dad refusing to get on the floor to do the YMCA

What a good sport

Brent entertaining his crowd

Grand finale

No comments:

Post a Comment