I played a little hooky from work and went to the Big Orange Pumpkin Patch with Preston, Grandma (Vicki) and Grandpa (Dave). I had been wanting to take Preston and since Vicki was off that day and they wanted to spend some time with Preston, it was the perfect excuse to go.
Because we went during the week, we had the whole place to ourselves for the majority of the time which was awesome.
I let Grandma and Grandpa show Preston around while I stood back and took all the pictures. Vicki had a great time building Preston's confidence to feed the animals and Grandpa was very proud when Preston finally fed the cows and the massive long-horn on his own.
We rode the hayride, found our way through the hay-maze, made friends with the black kitty and picked out our perfect pumpkins to take home.
It was a really fun day and Preston loved spending quality time with Grandma and Grandpa!
Big Orange Pumpkin Patch
Digging for baby pumpkins
Excited he got one
Umm, I'm not sure about this...
Grandma help me
Preston told Grandma she needed more feed
Lets go see the sheep and cows
Hi Sheep
Cow pen
YEA Bubba!!! You're doing it all by yourself!!
He's getting the hang of it now
O'l pro
He loves tractor
Way to go Preston!!
Preston feeding the goats alone this time
So proud he built his confidence
Got it
This one too...
Almost 3ft tall...what!!!
Time to pick one for Grandma and Grandpa
Big Orange Pumpkin Patch
Digging for baby pumpkins
Excited he got one
Umm, I'm not sure about this...
Preston told Grandma she needed more feed
Umm, I'm not sure about this guy either...
He's a little bigLets go see the sheep and cows
Hi Sheep
Cow pen
YEA Bubba!!! You're doing it all by yourself!!
He's getting the hang of it now
O'l pro
He loves tractor
Grandpa thinks Preston needs one
Hayride
He's feel confident now
Go for it Bub...you got thisWay to go Preston!!
Preston feeding the goats alone this time
So proud he built his confidence
Some pumpkin fun
I want that one...Got it
This one too...
Almost 3ft tall...what!!!
Time to pick one for Grandma and Grandpa
Here you go Grandpa
Do you like this one Grandma?
Fun Fun Fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment