For Bub's birthday this year, we decided it would be fun to not only throw a Halloween party in conjunction with his birthday but to make it a Napoleon Dynamite themed party as well...why not!! So we asked everyone to come dressed as their favorite character from the movie and I was very impressed with how creative everyone got with their costumes!!
I tried to go the extra mile and decorate the house with scenes from the movie. So I recreated Deb's photo-shoot studio, decorated the living room like the prom and had everyone eat off styrofoam trays like they did at school in the movie. I also had fun making some gross halloween type food like dirty Q-tips with earwax, bloody bandaids, vampire cookies and spinach dip throw up from a pumpkin.
Brent went the extra mile and set up the movie to be watched outside on a big white sheet from a projector for the kids to enjoy while sitting around the fire-pit.
Jerod invited his "girlfriend" Robin and a few of his friends and I think they all had a pretty good time.
At the end of the night, we all voted on who had the best costumes and awarded those with prizes.
GOSH!!
Deb
Kip 1
Kip 2
Napoleon 1
Napoleon 2
Napoleon 3 (The cutest Napoleon Ever!!)
Rex
Uncle Rico
Lafawnduh the Bride
Tina the Llama
The Cow that gets ran over
Spinach Dip Pumpkin Throw Up
Rex enjoying his birthday party
Kip too
Bloody Bandaids
Q-tips with dirty earwax
Vampire Cookies
My little handful
Sweetest Gram Gram Ever
Kip & Napoleon
Eat your food Tina...GOSH
The kids watching the movie outside on the Big screen
No comments:
Post a Comment