This year our neighborhood was doing the hayride and I was super excited when I found that out but it didn't work out as nicely as I had hoped. We got to the house where everyone was meeting and it was a little awkward because we didn't really know anyone and I didn't realize they weren't going to head out until like an hour later. So we snuck out and decided to go back to our original plan of trick-or-treating in Mindi's neighborhood which turned out perfect!!
Before we set out to go trick-or-treating, we swung by Sonic for our 2nd annual corny dog. They sell them for $0.50 cents so we bought like 7 of them. Preston loved his!!
After Sonic we drove to Mindi's neighborhood and started the holiday tradition. At first Preston wanted mommy or daddy to always go with him up to the door but as the night progressed, he become more comfortable and went up to the front doors on his own. There was one house where a man was dressed up as a wolf in a full-body wolf costume but Preston didn't really get that scared. He was a little un-easy but as long as one of us was with him, he was good. That didn't mean he didn't keep a close eye on the wolf until we were completely out of their yard thou, that he did do.
By the end of the night, Preston's pumpkin bucket was full and it was time to head home and get some candy. PawPaw got in on the action and Preston shared a couple pieces with his PawPaw.
Happy Halloween!!
Loading up on the 4-wheeler to go to the neighbors house for the Hayride
A little wind-blown
Walking up to the neighbors house
Scratch the hayride idea, headed back home to reload
Run-away Mickey
Here we go...!!!
I did it!!!
Let me see what I got
Wolf-man
Here you go PawPaw
Lookin good
Happy Halloween
2014
No comments:
Post a Comment