Friday, October 31, 2014

Mickey "Mee Mee" Mouse Costume


This year for Halloween I knew Preston couldn't go as anyone besides Mickey Mouse. Right now he watches Mickey Mouse Club House religiously and absolutely loves it. When I went out to find a toddler Mickey Mouse costume, the pickings were slim so I put on my creative mom hat and went to work. I found a black long sleeve shirt, black leggings from the girls section, red sweat pants that I hemmed shorter, sewed on 2 big white buttons and finished it off by sewing a button on the back for his tail. His mickey ears and hands were easy and I was totally surprised Preston worn either of those items. Oh and I spray painted a pair of his shoes that he was growing out of yellow. 
I'm pretty happy with the way his costume turned out and I think he was too!
I couldn't resist going as Minnie Mouse!

Mickey & Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment