Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December 2014


Preston's 3rd birthday is quickly approaching but right now he is still 2 and I am savoring every moment and every snuggle I can. We introduced movies to Preston for the first time this month, first with Frosty the Snowman then Charlie Brown Christmas then Cars. He has learned how to open the DVD case and put it in the player. Movies are awesome those nights, mommy and daddy are really tired. 
Preston loved Frosty and the first time we played it, we turned the fire on, fixed hot chocolate and snuggled on the couch together. One of my all time favorite moments right there.
Preston is still all about jumping on and off the couch along with pushing his trucks all around and filling them with dirt. 

We asked Preston what he wanted for Christmas and he very clearly stated...

Christmas Tree
Water
Truck

Check, check, check. Easy breezy. 

Watching Frosty the Snowman for the first time
 Riding his cars inside the house
 Watching Charlie Brown Christmas
 Went potty but didn't feel like pulling up his pants
 One of his favorite activities
 Another one of his favorite activities
 The one day I only brought one change of pants, this is how he looks when I show up to pick him up

No comments:

Post a Comment