Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Easter 2010

So, I'm a little behind (ok a lot behind) on my postings from last month but better late than never. For Easter my mom cooked a healthy version of her famous and oh so good homemade chili. She made it with ground turkey instead of ground beef and it was still just as good. So good, that I ended up having 2 and a half bowls of it...I couldn't resist. After dinner, Michelle, Jerod and I colored and fully decorated Easter eggs with all the crafty materials Michelle found. My favorite was the colored beads that you glue on...so cute. Jerod enjoyed using the glitter glue and dying sticks. Michelle's eggs came out as cute as ever as always, she's so creative!! That Sunday, we attended the early service at church and then did an Easter egg hunt for Jerod at mom and dad's house. We finished the holiday at Kris and Larry's for a bar-b-que fest. He slowed cooked all the meat, had huge baked potatoes, I made the deviled eggs and grandma made her yummy pecan pie. I ended up falling asleep on the couch for 2 hours and missed Jerod and Brent playing all day in the backyard. I heard they had fun. Another great Easter!!

Let the decorating begin!!

I don't think Jerod likes the vinegar smell too much

Let's get started


That's the fakest smile ever

Waiting patiently for our eggs to dye


I'm so proud of myself :)


Working hard


Our finished products


Jerod opening his Easter basket from his mom and dad

Brent was jealous of his Nerf gun

Time to hide the eggs


Jerod's ready to go




What are you boys talking about...



He found the big goose egg!!

Making sure we are fully documented...keep up the good work girls

Last one...can he find it

Love my mom!!!

Jerod opening all his easter egg goodies

Not sure if that is a good or bad face

The big goose egg

No comments:

Post a Comment