We celebrated and threw a big birthday bash for my Grandmother's 75th Birthday at our Church in Sunnyvale with all her friends and family. My Grandmother is unlike any other woman I know and I am so blessed to have her in my life everyday. She carries herself with such class and sophistication and cares for everyone as if they are part of her own family. I have learned a lot from my Grandmother and I only hope to continue to learn from her everyday. I'm so blessed to not only have a one-of-a-kind Grandmother but a one-of-a-kind mother as well. My mom wanted to do something very special for her mom so she organized a family portrait session and presented it to her mom in a frame and mat at her birthday party. We have never taken a family portrait before and I loved the experience. Happy Birthday Grandma...love you always!!

Photo Tree

Her beautiful cake

Party Favors

The food spread



Grandma & Mom

My mom, me & Michelle

Let the Party begin!!

Family

Michelle loves taking self pics and she's good at it...look

Michelle & My Aunt Tina

Michelle & Me

Michelle & Brent

Our party supervisors

Davey, Mika and Makinzi

Jerod Ryan

Pat Hertz, Mary & Wayne, Tina & Randy and my Dad

Leon, Brent, Peeps, Grams, Vicki & Dave

Mom, Kaci, Christina, Tina, David, Chad and Mika

Time for presents


The big reveal





I think this girl is ready for some cake

She can have her cake and brownie too...so adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment