Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day May 2010

This weekend we celebrated Mother's Day!! Brent and I had everyone on my side of the family over for Mother's Day on Saturday and I loved every minute of it. Brent grilled up some good chicken and beef fajitas and I prepared all the sides as well as make a yummy white chocolate key lime moose pie. In the end it was worth hand squeezing 10 tiny key limes. After dinner we opened presents and Brent got to dig into my home brew kit that got delivered the other day. When Brent was opening all the boxes he discovered a box full of Cole Haans shoes. The delivering guy made a pretty big mistake cause there was probably $1000 dollars worth of shoes in there. Don't worry Brent and I are going to return them although Brent saw a pair he loved and thinks the store should give them to him for being nice and returning all the other shoes, we'll see I guess.
Sunday, we spent Mother's Day at Brent's moms house and she and Dave fixed a tasty pork loin, Mexican mac and cheese, deviled eggs and fruity salad. I love her home cooking, its sooo good. After dinner we Vicki opened her gifts then we went out back for a few rounds of ping pong, which I totally stink at by the way. It too was a great day, I wish all weekends could be this good.
Happy Mother's Day!!

Grandma, Bub and Mom munchin on queso and chips

The boys talking up a storm

Brent busting into my home brew kit

Look what I found...can I keep them

Time for cards and gifts



I might need to barrow that sometime

Aren't you just so cute

Love this pic

The 4 girls: me, grandma, mom and michelle


Me, Brent, Vicki and Brad

Home grown strawberries

Dave and his garden

Some of Dave's bell peppers. He is also growing corn, lettuce, green onions, raspberries and tomatoes

Vicki and Dave's new puppy

Can I be a momma yet b-rent

No comments:

Post a Comment