Tuesday, January 17, 2012

13th Doctor's Appointment

Brent and I had our 13th doctors appointment on Monday, Jan. 16th. I gained 2 pounds to weight in at 174 lbs. Dr. Grisham measured my belly and listened to Preston's heartbeat and everything appears to be right on target. Next week he will check my cervix to see what progress I am making if any. As of right now, I haven't had any contractions just the feeling of Preston dropping and him feeling really heavy.

I brought thank you gifts for the girls in the office and wrote Dr. Grisham a thank you note for taking such good care of us. The girls loved their bath gift and Dr. Grisham appreciated his card. He even read it in front of us which was a little strange but he appreciated that we recognized his efforts to take good care of us.

Here is the letter I wrote Dr. Grisham
Dear Dr. Grisham,

Brent and I would like to extend our most sincere gratitude to you and your staff for making our first journey as new parents so memorable and special. Throughout the entire process your patience has not gone unnoticed as you have answered our numerous questions, comforted our fears and allowed us to savor every precious moment that we will treasure for a lifetime. You and your staff have made us feel as if our story is one in a million and for that, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We have been beyond satisfied with the level of service we have received from your practice and we are looking forward to embarking on a new journey in a few days as we welcome our little boy Preston Jack Porter into our family. Thanks again for everything.

Sincerely,
Brent and Holly Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment