Well, we have finally come to January 2012...one of the biggest months of mine and Brent's life's. This month our little baby boy Preston Jack Porter will be born whether he decides to come on his own or if we have to induce on Jan 31st. Either way, he's coming this month and we are so ready for him to be here. This week I have been a bit under the weather with a sinus cold and not feeling too well. I stayed home from work for 2 days and hope to start feeling better soon. I just don't want to be sick when I go into labor, that would just not be fun at all.
We have everything ready to go. Preston's bag and my bag are packed and in the car, his nursery is all set up and ready for his arrival and I think I am finally mentally prepared for the big day. The family is so excited and my mom has already told her work that she is in stand-by mode, ready to go when she gets the call.
I thought I would have a feeling one way or the other as to when he would arrive but I'm not sure if he will come early, on his due date or come late. John is betting he will come on Jan 19th and mom thinks he will come Jan 16th, I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Love you Preston and we can't wait to meet you shortly!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment