Monday, January 16, 2012

Its almost time....!!!

Over the weekend of Jan 14th, I feel like Preston has really made some progress by dropping pretty low. All weekend, I felt like I had to hold my belly up because he is getting soo big and heavy. My parents came over and helped me paint my memaw's dresser to use in our guest bedroom. Hopefully one day if I have a little girl, she can use this dresser as well. It was a 2 day process and I am very impressed with ourselves that we got it all done...hardware and all. Its getting really difficult to move and get around, up and down and rolling from side to side in bed. I feel like Preston can pop out at any moment. I'm working hard to get everything wrapped up at work so if I do go into labor, I won't have to worry too much about work and tying up any lose ends.

Brent rode his bike over the weekend and it made me so nervous to have him be an hour and a half away...what if I went into labor? To to make me feel better, he followed Mac in the camero to the dirt bike track just in case he needed to leave at a moments notice. He even checked his phone every 15 minutes and called in several times to make sure everything was all good. Luckily, Preston didn't come and he got back home with no major injuries. Brent can't wait to get Preston a little bike so they can go riding together. Hopefully, I get a bike too!!

Thats about it. We are still on standby...

No comments:

Post a Comment