Monday, January 30, 2012

15th and Final Doctors Appointment



Well the time has finally come!!! Brent and I went for our 15th doctors appointment on Monday, January 30, 2012. This was our final appointment before I get induce tomorrow morning. I gained 2 pounds to weigh in at 176 lbs. I gained a grand total of 38 pounds. Slightly more than I wanted to gain but hopefully I will be able to loose it before too long. Dr. Grisham checked my progression and even though I was still dilated to a 1.5 to almost a 2, my cervix had softened and effaced compared to last week. So I did make some progress over the week but not enough for Preston to come on his own. I will be induced tomorrow morning at 7:30am at Presbyterian Hospital of Plano.

Brent has been super excited all day and we both can't believe that we will be holding our little boy in our arms this time tomorrow night. For me, my emotions have been all over the place. I woke up with the overwhelming excited feeling and could hardly wait for the day to be over so we could begin tomorrow's joy. Then I got thinking about all the things I still wanted to get done, so I got up and started my to-do list. I cleaned up the house, ran some errands, went to our appointment, ran more errands with Brent and then Brent and I went to eat at Razzoos to fill my belly since I won't be able to eat anything all day tomorrow. Brent took a few last photos of my big'o belly and now its time to fall asleep one last time pregnant with Preston. My mom is on her way over and she is going to spend the night and go to the hospital with Brent and I tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow I will officially be 41 weeks, that's 1 week overdue. I hope all goes well tomorrow and I know we have the best family and friends praying for us.

Good night Preston!! We will see you tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND BRENT!!! Your lives are going to be changed forever. I can't wait to meet baby Preston!

    ReplyDelete