I was soo excited for October to begin because that means the holidays are here and joy is in the air!! I love the holidays and I couldn't wait to share my excitement with Preston. I have the whole month of October full of family fun and we kicked the holiday season off by going to the Arboretum to see all the pumpkins, harvest houses made out of pumpkins and to take Preston's 8 month pictures. Pappa Larry got me, Mal, PawPaw and Preston in for free so that got everything off to a great start, not to mention the awesome weather!! My Dad pushed Preston around the majority of the day (which he loves to do) and Preston just took everything in as we walked around. My mom was thoroughly impressed with the Chihuly sculptures and I loved seeing every walk way lined with pumpkins of all different shapes and sizes. It was a fantastic day and I can't wait till we go back in a few weeks to have a Harvest Tea with all the girls!!
PawPaw & Preston are ready to go explore
The Arboretum has over 50,000 pumpkins this year
He's so excited he has to hang on to the ledge of his stroller
First Chihuly sculpture we came to. Mom loved it
Another Chihuly sculpture
Blue lagoon
Inside the tepee with animal skins hanging down
Albino pumpkin house
PawPaw & Capt'n Jack
Mal & PawPaw trying to change Preston's clothes. Hahaha, good luck with that
Pumpkins galore
Let's see how this pumpkin tastes
Mommy I'm stuck
Paw Paw found the perfect pumpkin chair
Oh man...what can I say...
This one has worts on it
That's pretty cool
This one was my favorite
Perfect place to spread a blanket out and play
White Rock Lake
Boy loves his necklaces
I'm coming for you mommy
Pretty purple
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment