Look who's pulling himself up!!!
Shortly after, on Sept 22nd Preston reached an even bigger milestone and pulled himself to a standing position!! I was so happy that I was there when it happened. He was playing in the TV room and the whole time he was trying to straighten out his legs while holding onto toys. His knees kept giving out on him and then all of a sudden, he stretched them out and boom…he was standing up!! I was one excited momma and we both shared in the big moment together. After he did it that first time, it was like he was an o’pro at it. He kept standing and sitting, standing and sitting!! Go Preston!!
Pre-standing on his own
Preston wanting to stand up but hasn't quite got the hang of it just yet
Daddy helping Preston to stand
Look at me momma!!
Preston just pulled himself to a Standing Position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's on a roll
Here he goes again...
There's no holding him back anymore
He's onto climbing now
So strong!!
The boy loves his remote control
No comments:
Post a Comment