Monday, December 19, 2011

10th Doctor's Appointment

Brent and I went for our 10th doctors appointment on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 and I had gained 3 pounds in 2 weeks weighing in at 166 pounds. Preston must be packing on the pounds because I sure hope its not me who is packing on the pounds. All my vitals were good and then Dr. Grisham did a sonogram to check out Preston's measurements and see how much our little guy was weighting in at.

Thankfully, Preston is weighting in at a very normal and healthy 4.5 pounds. Looks like if he goes to full term, he will be about an 8 pounder. That's better than I thought considering I was an 8 pounder and Brent was a 10 pounder. As of then, Preston was head down and not looking like he will be a breached baby, so that is very good news. Now its just a waiting game until Preston gets here!!

Our little chubby wubby


Getting big


No comments:

Post a Comment