Thursday, December 15, 2011

3D Sonogram of Preston Jack

Sonogram December 8, 2011

Mindi's mom gave me an offer I just couldn't refuse...an opportunity to get a 3D sonogram done of Preston. To be honest, the week of the sonogram I was really nervous because I was about to see my little boy for the very first time in terms of a realistic image and I was so anxious as to what I would see. Would he look like me, would he look like Brent, would he look like either one of us? I had a strong feeling he might look like me because in one of his early sonogram pictures, his legs looked really long and that is definitely a "Davis" trait. Brent wasn't able to go so my mom came with me and she was beyond excited. She hasn't really seen a sonogram done before and with this being a 3D, she was in for a real treat.

When the sono-tech started the sonogram I knew right away that my little boy looked just like his daddy. Preston definitely has his daddy's nose and lips although, the sono-tech said he had a lot of hair which he probably gets from me. In the beginning, Preston was playing hide-and-seek hiding behind his hand and even his entire foot at one point. Luckily, we got a few good shots of his adorable face and then all of a sudden he stuck his tongue out at us several times. I think I already have a little stinker on my hands.

It was an amazing experience and I am more excited than ever to meet my little man in January.

My sweet baby boy


Preston sticking his tongue out


Preston and his big'o foot


Giving us the "thumbs up"


Regular sono pic


Preston showing us his manhood

No comments:

Post a Comment