Friday, December 2, 2011

9th Doctors Appointment

Brent and I went in for our 9th doctors appointment on Tuesday, November 29th and I had gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks totalling 163 pounds. So far I have gained a total of 25 pounds. I'm pretty much right on target and everything has been going great so far. We talked to Dr. Grisham and told him we wanted him to do Preston's circumcision and he said that would be no problem. We also talked to Millicent about a few insurance questions considering Preston is scheduled to arrive after the new year when our deductibles all start over. Luckily, they are holding the billing till after the new year and hopefully that will help with meeting our deductible again.

This week, I have to admit, its getting a lot harder to move around and I'm beginning to feel a lot more uncomfortable. Its hard for me to get up from a laying position and I have to visit my new friend the potty every time I get up from a sitting position. The best part of all is feeling Preston move around all day long. Sometimes I can't quite figure out what he is doing in there when I feel strange movements like quick fluttering but I wouldn't have it any other way. Sometimes I will stop whatever I am doing and just watch him move around. I love these movements and want to saver all that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment