Our church hosted a Christmas Celebration on Sunday, Dec. 11th and the food they were serving was right up my alley...a dessert buffet. They had all kinds of sweet treats from bite-sized cheesecake, to cookies, to cakeballs and pies of all kinds. I loaded up my plate but could only eat about half of what I piled on it. They had Christmas music playing and all the little kids partied on the dance floor showing the adults how it was done. Jerod came with us but he was too cool for school when I asked him to 2 step with me. I can't believe my little sweet nephew is almost all grown up. Crazy how much they change in just a years time. Preston had fun listening to all the music cause I could feel him moving all around when I was in the room with the music. It was a fun evening and I enjoyed spending some holiday spirited fun with my parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment