Thursday, December 29, 2011

11th Doctors Appointment

Brent and I went for our 11th doctors appointment on Thursday, December 29th. I gained 4 pounds weighing in at 170 lbs. I'm hoping my new brown boots counted for 1 pound of that but probably not. Probably all the holiday food and chocolates I've been eating counted for most of that. I can only image how much more I'm going to gain in the next few weeks. This appointment, Dr. Grisham performed the Group B Streptococcus test which was no big deal to get done...just hope my results come back negative. Now I start seeing him once every week until little Preston arrives. I can't believe I am just weeks away. When I return to work next week, I will be in full baby watch mode because in 2 weeks he will be considered full term.

This week, Brent and I got a lot done in Preston's room. We got his baskets hung on the wall, set up the video monitor, hung his new mobile and finalized his bag for the hospital. We are all set and ready to go. Not its just a waiting game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment