Our Christmas celebration started out Friday night at John & Kathy's house. Kathy fixed a delicious meal as always...prime rib, twice baked potatoes, sweet carrots, broccoli-cheese and cheddar biscuits. Yum yum. After dinner we all opened our gifts and sat around their new fireplace and enjoyed each others company. I got a very special gift from Kathy...a James Avery bracelet with a "Mommy" charm on it. I love it and it is my first piece of mommy jewelery. I will treasure it forever!! I also got a gift card to DSW to get some trendy brown boots and a bath goodie basket in which Kathy made everything in the basket. She is soo creative and crafty!! Brent got a very nice pair of Cole Hann shoes and a gift card to go shopping for some new shirts. We are very blessed and so happy to have such a loving family!!
Christmas decorations around John & Kathy's home
Can't believe Kathy made this JOY sign...so cute!!
Brent tasting one of Johnny's creations
Time for presents
Like father like son
No comments:
Post a Comment